The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

A long 12 hour day and so very thankful for my amazing co-workers. I spent the first hour at LMSS picking out new books for my library!! Then back to school to work there! Finished up the repairs I had waiting and set those to dry the glue over the long Thanksgiving weekend. Should be good by the time I get back, or ready to glue the next part! Worked more on the review book and feel pretty good about it, so ready to put it out for students starting Monday. Did some laminating and ran a poster for a teacher. Had more great sales at the Scholastic Book Fair - our final total was $2,857! Our best fair since I've been there! Cleaned that all up, boxed up, carts into the computer lab to get them out of the way. A great way to end the Fair! Had to go out in the rain to pick up the signs and got drenched! Glad to head home with my current book! See you all on Monday!

No comments: