The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Told

Today I was told it was a done deal. Tomorrow is my last day at Sprague. I am being transferred to Bush Elementary. I think it is all part of some of the shifting that occurred over the summer, and now to straighten out some decisions, they are moving more people around and I am one of them. :(  Helped figure out a kid and this book which turned out to not be his problem so that made him happy and able to buy homecoming tickets. Sent off a DVD to a school and two books. Did more repairs on American Gov books - hopefully will get them in a place to where they are basically done before I leave tomorrow night. Checked in and out library books and textbooks. Cleaned out almost all my personal stuff. Tomorrow will be a sad day :(

No comments: