The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 24, 2014

First Aid

Since I only had one class in the library today right after cafeteria duty, there was a first aid class in the library this afternoon. Came in and took care of Mrs. L's co-worker evaluation. Then I did my suggested books for the Bazillion Books drive that we have here in town. I picked the ages and the books I hope that our students will get. Just had a meeting in LLI this morning, then a couple of subs came in and helped me put away books. Put away some books today. Worked up in Mrs. M's room this morning. Made some card passwords for the kids for her then listened to her two new students read. My lunch, then off to cafeteria duty. Mrs. L's class came in right after the two cafeteria lunches and I read to them Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed, one of my favorites! I also love the Knuffle bunny books. Then a bit more work in the library and up to Mrs. M's room for the afternoon. Helped a bit with their President reports, then onto math for the afternoon. Then back into the library, organized books, then put some away during the First Aid training and I left them to it!

No comments: