The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Books!

Today was just a regular day except for the very end! First LLI then to be in the library for a bit until my three classes come in. Then lunch, then a bit in the library, up to Mrs. M's class, back down for a class, then back up to Mrs. M's class again for math and then back down to the library until I leave to go back to Mrs. M's class. Had a couple of students that came in to help me out and they wanted to do one way and I said no, please do it this way. They were like 'that's a lot of hard work!' 'Yep!' I said, 'it is hard work!' At the very end of the day our office manager came in with two boxes!! My Baker and Taylor order is here!!! Of course I had to open the boxes and uhhhh (!) and ahhhh (!) over them :)

No comments: