The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Darth

Had all my aides today working on their shelves since the library was so messy from yesterday. I worked on stripping books and then shelved a section at a time to see how the kids did. Got a lot of books put away, all the fiction and the graphic novels that were stripped are all on the shelf. Had two students today work on working off fines, and that was great. Lots of little things going on all the time, but only one class to come in and check out books and classes nearly all day in the computer lab. Got class sets of books checked out - the teacher gave me her class lists and my aides checked out a book to a student, then wrote the number on the end of the book beside that student's name. I've had a Darth Vader water bottle in the library most of the week, so I finally sent out an email this afternoon. Hopefully, he will find his way home Monday. 

No comments: