The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Monitor

Turned in my book order for hopefully the last time! Added some, tweaked others. Increased my limit. I just hope it gets sent in, soon! Had my aides do more numbering today. I worked with other students discussing stuff they could do to work off fines. Library was crazy today with people. The last period of the day I ended up just monitoring all these kids to get them to either do their math quiz or work on their health work pages. Got two sets of science books up to teachers (o.k. my aides did). Displayed more books. I set out instructions for my sub since I will be gone for the next three school days. I hope she does all right! I let all my aides and worker kids know, some of the teachers as well. See you all back on Wednesday.

No comments: