The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Covering

I spent a lot of time today working on covering the new paperbacks. We've already checked out a lot of the new hardbacks I put out, now time to get those paperbacks out there to fill in the spots! Had my aides work in the back with the math textbooks. I am reorganizing back there. Had them check in old ones and then delete them since we have new ones and can't go back to the old ones. Put out poetry books today to be ready for April Poetry month, but not sure quite what to do with my window bulletin board. Hummm. Want to put out some books in verse as well. Finished up the scholastic financial statement and sent off the credit slips from the last book fair since I forgot! I organized the book fair stuff and came across them realizing that I hadn't sent them in like I just did with the last fair! Heard some great rain just pounding on the shed roof over the back part of the library today. Pretty quiet, as it is testing, though no one came in today. I did find out the teacher that is testing this week has A lunch, so I let some kids come down during that time. Also did a bit of laminating after school was out.

No comments: