The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

41 Books

That's how many books I've read from the Leslie library this school year. I posted them with my comments today by the gates. Did more status copy and I had to go in and remark the shelves for correct book placement. Changed out a lamp today for Mrs. C. Got in my new Percy Jackson's Guide to the Gods! So excited! I gave two copies to the teachers who are doing that and told them they were more important that Zeus' lightning (ha!)! Had a teacher ask for some books on family issues and poverty, so I poked around titles with keywords and pulled together about 20 books I thought she might be interested in and then talked with our Instructional Coach who suggested a different book and the teacher loved it. I love it when we collaborate and come up with a plan! I did put all the books I pulled away myself ;) Did a bit of repair work. Worked a lot again today with students. Sent some out of the library that were not working on their assignments, so sad! A great day in the library!

No comments: