The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, May 15, 2015

One Month To Go!

June 15th will be my last work day for this school year, so only one month to go! Today was some book repair on some Lightning Thief books that had come from another school. They came in pretty battered and I know the elementaries have no time to repair things, so I just decided to make them better than they were when I got them. Seemed like the right thing to do! Got done with all the 'J' science books, and found a couple more that hadn't got checked in properly. Had one more bit of 'boys' in from the health class since the girls hadn't quite finished yesterday. Checked in and out a bunch of books. Got two more PE injury students that started with me today. The boy did a fabulous job of putting all the 'J' books back on the shelf, and he had his arm in a sling! Great job! Had some printer issues today and had to help clear some things so students could get their print. Helped music copies by reducing the image to 90% so it would copy onto a regular sheet of paper. Shut down all the computers tonight for the weekend. Deleted no longer needed emails. Sent our principal pictures from the battle yesterday off my phone. I know there was more, but it's late and time for bed!

No comments: