The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

OutLook

The tech crew came in last night and finished upgrading all the computers in the school so I came into Windows 7 this morning on all the library computers. And OutLook 2013 for our email. We can still use the old, but I know I just need to work on getting happy with the new toys we got. Spent some time today readjusting all my stuff, playing around with how things are going to work. Checking out all my programs I use. And the big news of the day was yes! I did get two yummy cookies delivered to me today! Yummo!! We also got in our copier toner. I thought we had plenty since this copier was going to be replaced, but no, not soon enough! We ran out of toner last week. So the office staff did miracles to get us toner so the teachers could print there again. They were very happy! Also helped out our Instructional Coach today. She had a short list of boys who weren't progressing in their reading, so I called down to our office and yes, we could look up AR levels and run a report on a batch. So we looked at the first couple, then she had to do some things and I went through the list and sent her what I thought were 'boy' interest books off that list. Put them into my new OutLook 2013 and sent them to her. She was very grateful for that! Covered more books today and then headed off to help at the track meet this afternoon over at South HS.

No comments: