The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Busy Day

Had my first period aides start to put all the biographies away. They didn't get very far, but my second period aides did a great job and got it nearly all done. Had two classes in today turning in books and checking out new books. Some of them got the new Lightning Thief I finished covering today. Had three classes in from the 'birds and bees' talk in health class. Today the girls were in and did a fabulous job of keeping quiet and doing their work. Checked out two class sets to the Kercheski method for science books. I didn't have any aides 3rd, 4th or 5th, so by the time my 6th period aides came in our library book return box was really full! Kept them busy! Had a sub come in and say she needed work for a period and I put her in charge of getting the biographies straightened out! She said she was good after that, got in her library 'fix!' Bought a few more books since Scholastic said I needed to spend $165 before next fall. That's it. Doesn't seem like that much, but the day flew by!

No comments: