The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

99.65%

Today I worked on taking down all the historical fiction and putting up our Novels in Verse for National Poetry Month. Sent off a couple of forwards, one from Salem Public Library and one from the state to celebrate Beverly Cleary who will celebrate her 100th birthday on April 12th! She is amazing! Had three classes come in to check out books today. Sent off the notice to finalize my math inventory. I'm only out 25 books as of today! Out of 7,300 (or so!) that came out to about 99.65% done! That's a great number! Took down all the Book Fair posters since the OnLine Fair ends tonight. Had testing in the library lab all day again. Tomorrow we only have about three classes in testing. Went to Mr. A's room and took some of the old Read 180 stuff that was in there. I think next year I need to purchase some decent tape/CD players for our reluctant readers to use. We've had quite the run on them this year. Took another great walk today during my lunch. So nice and sunny out! 

No comments: