The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Inventory Woes

Spent the day mostly working on my math inventory. But nothing seemed to work and I ended up printing out a 250 page report to find out what math books were the new ones, and which were the old ones and couldn't be inventoried because they were collected and sent to the recyclers over the summer. That report really helped indentify the books I still needed to inventory and calculators as well! That worked really well! Sold a bunch of stuff today with the book fair and got it all packed up when I left tonight. I think we did really well. Have a few math things that need to be found, but the most part is done for the year! I will hunt when we get back from Spring Break. Another 12 hour day, but so worth it! My lovely hubby even came by with a snack for me <3 awww! See you on the 28th!

No comments: