The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Cover Up

Today I mostly worked on covering the Realidades 1 workbooks. Since we no longer can sell the work books, we are going to have to check them out. So I really need to cover them to help preserve them while students carry them around! They can get pretty battered. Got to do some individual helps today with books. Found the correct address for the NetSupport program and got the other computers to come up! Huzzah! Was excited to have both lunches, but then the Spanish class came in right before A lunch to use the library, so we had to call that off so they could study. A nice mostly quiet day with a sad meeting near the end, involving our community. I showed Mr. M the room I've been working on with our counselor and he gave me some great tips on how to operate it. I am amazed that I have this room here and ready with the tragedy our community just experienced. Thank you Lord for opening my heart and eyes to have this available for this time. 

No comments: