The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Order Up

Today I spent a lot of time on getting my order ready. There are quite a few steps to do on the Excel sheet, so I worked on that, cleaning up the ISBN's for loading onto the website. Checking out some new stuff and printing it out for the meeting this afternoon. I was thinking I wouldn't go, but there were a few things for the middle school I needed to hear. I had five classes in today to turn in books and check out new books. Did four book talks. We had an assembly so the day was a bit crazy. Didn't have much time to put away books, so I finally just put the carts out that held the checked in books so the students could pick from them as well. I had to leave at 3 for my meeting up at Claggett. We talked science books and ordering and had a presentation by PermaBound. A good day!

No comments: