The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Massage

Well, yes I did Friday afternoon and it was so relaxing I didn't get home until late and forgot to post my Friday notes! Another very busy day. I did get five classes with the Kercheski method out today. Six other classes got their math books. Five orientations on the library with running like crazy between classes to refill the racks and tops of the shelves with books! I got another aide for 5th period, so that will help! I got two more 'Kercheski' classes done and have two more to go and hope that I'll finish those Monday morning. Put in a request for 30 more Realidades books. We are so close to having enough, but some of them are in really rough shape, so we'll be able to filter out the bad ones and replace with the quality used ones. Glad for the weekend! 

No comments: