The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Volleyball

Yes, today I scored five volleyball games at our meet this afternoon after work. I really enjoyed it and even though we lost, the girls did some really great plays. I love it when the volleys go back and forth several times! At work, I finished up covering the Realidades 1 workbooks I had on hand so they will just need barcodes when they get here. Had lots of checking in and out. Worked on pulling books for book talks tomorrow. Got the old marketing room ready for the Spanish students tomorrow. They had come in on Tuesday and used the library, but I can't really shut down the library for them every Tuesday and Thursday all year, so I suggested this other room and got that organized a bit better for them. Had a class come in and trade out books today during 5th period. Got the cart set up for our university class that meets in the library. A pretty quiet day for me to cover books! Check those off my list!

No comments: