The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Downstairs at Downton

Thought of that today while I was coming in and going downstairs to the library! Even though I have a great view, I'm still below the stairs! Ha! Got another 14 spanish workbooks covered today. Did one book talk. Had two classes in to turn in and check out books. Worked more on my order, I hope to send it in on Friday. Got to help some students look for books. One of my favorite things to do! Helped our tech with a few things that needed doing around the school. Set up the projector cart for the Pacific University class tonight and after work, I headed over to the gym to score the volleyball game. I am really loving getting to do that! It went really well tonight and I was out of there earlier than the other night! Huzzah!

No comments: