The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Ground Hog Villian



Today was Super Hero vs. Villian day at school. Also last day of the 6 week grading period. Also the AVID team was in all morning from the district. I could not find my batgirl shirt, and didn’t think much of it because otherwise we were to wear our AVID shirts. I had worn mine yesterday and thought, huh, I’ll just wear exactly what I wore yesterday and be Ground Hog Day Woman! A lot of the students had no idea what it meant so I explained. I took Piton, even though he is a pika to be my ground hog and pinned him to my scarf. Two the of the teachers said I was a villian because they certainly never wanted to do Wednesday over again. Made me smile. Put books away. Worked on an order through Scholastic. Found a great new book to get in and expanded our very ancient world countries collection. Did some more repairs. Got the document camera and DVD player all set up for Monday. Traded in and out Chrome carts and laptops. A good day. As always!

No comments: