The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 2, 2018

Only Two

We were back today from break and I need a break to recover from my break! I had three classes in today for book talks and two of them agreed with me! It was tough to come in and get everything all up and running again after being shut down for over a week, but of course, I managed! Had three book talks today, finished up the financials for the Scholastic Book Fair. We’ve had worse, but I was still a bit disappointed at our only $1,700. I was of course, hoping for more. Got the money all counted and up to the bookkeeper. Printed off all the forms so she could send in that payment. Made an announcement that today was the last day for the online fair. Had my aides take down all the posters. Trolled through all the emails from the last week and a half. Signed up for a seminar on new books. Went through all the books I had repaired during conferences and got all but two out before the end of the day. Good to be back! Looked at the calendar and saw that we only have two days off until the end of school. We might make it!

No comments: