The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Extract

Today I only worked a part day because my son had to have 2 teeth pulled. So, I went in and got the library running. Put away books and got things ready for my sub. I had to email and a teacher that needed to come in and get books and let her know that the sub would be in here. Had to let lunch people know as well that we would have a sub, print up the passes and that a class would be in before A lunch could come in. Had a phone conference call scheduled and rescheduled that for Thursday. Then I left. Came back to find all was well. Had to clean up emails when I got back. Worked on some repairs. Did some laminating. Sent out another books, got some back. An easy day for me! Played with the OBOB Jeopardy game that one of the other LMA’s put together. It was fun! I only scored 3,800 points! Good thing I’m not on the team!

No comments: