The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, today is really my birthday and it was a good one. I had new books to process in and get on the shelves. A talk with my PA and I got new maker sets and Chromebooks that I was not expecting at all! That was another great birthday present for the library! Kept up the cart for the research kids working on their projects. Had a class in to pick up their non-fiction books and I got most of the ones they didn’t want put away this afternoon. Redid some barcodes that weren’t quite right for where I needed the books - example: Jedi Academy is under 741.5 Brown and 741.59 Brown then the new guy that took over is F K...something. So I made them all 741.59 JA (for Jedi Academy) and then the author name. Turned out really well. I’m happy with it. Got all the new books out and put away today. Had students in for both lunches. Time for dinner and cake!

No comments: