The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Rotate Boxes

We had Mrs. M's class in today picking out reading books. So Mrs. M and I had worked on a list of books and then I added in some more so her students would have more to choose from. I got a box in of the 2018 ALA Award winning books that I didn't already have. So I prepped and got 13 books ready to go out on the shelves. Up in the office they asked for a display of books, so I sent up a stack of books and textbooks to go in our display window when you first enter the school. Did a stack of math books to grid out and get in order. Then I took the 8th grade sheets and started to go through them looking for books that got turned in, but didn't get entered properly. I found two! out of 15 pages! But better to find them now than later. I hate it when a student gets charged for a book that they really did turn in. 

No comments: