The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Mediterranean Cruise

That’s how I thought I’d word an announcement tomorrow for all the lost book slips going out I started with 357 students, but some students are gone so we’ll never see those again. So if all the books were brought back, the district would be so happy that I’d get a cruise! Or something like that! Got those all done today and ready to go out to students tomorrow. I was interrupted by little things all day! A student needing to know about a book. Another needed to look over the books from Monday and make her choices. Chrome carts coming and going and signing up here and there. I’m amazed I got anything done! Laminated tonight, got the AV cart out for the class tonight. Finagled things around for a very busy 2nd period tomorrow. I’m glad it was time to go home! Now stuff to do there too! A very productive day!

No comments: