The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sandals Again

It’s been hot here! My goodness! Up in the 80’s! Yesterday I wore sandals, and today a different pair. It’s been that hot! Grilling! Eating on the deck! It’s been great! No grilling at school today. Had a call from our office that a couple of links I had sent for our MakerSpace kits only led to a cart that didn’t have anything in it! So they were resistors and I looked them up again along with another item and resent those in. I have to hand it to our office! All these parts from 11 different middle schools! Glad I am not ordering them! The ladies there are amazing and I love them for all they do for us! Talked to teachers about students today. Some coming in, out, letting teachers know what I observed on some of them. Got my repair pile down, books ordered. Cleaned up some books. Put away books. Put together a cart for our teachers for the next two weeks. I had brought in some contact mat stuff to hold the DVD player and doc camera on the cart and found two little ornaments that my mom had given me that had been missing!!! I was so happy! They were wrapped in that, nice and safe! Glad I was careful unrolling it! Had both lunches in, and wanted to work with my OBOB students, but only one was in and more interested in being with his friends than doing OBOB. So I still wonder if it will happen! A pretty normal day, a great time in the Leslie library.

No comments: