The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

9-11

I put on my 9-11 display today. Still impacts me. These students weren't even born yet. So I got to tell my story to a few classes today. About how libraries are holders of the stories.  I think they heard me. I also talked about the books from World War II and how that generation is passing away. And how we need to remember and keep those stories. I had three classes in, and one I missed telling those stories as students came in and needed help to log into their Chrome books. I finished up the sign in sheets for the rest of the year and got those printed up and in the binder. Showed my aides how to mark out the stamps on the books I've withdrawn. Today for some reason, this day is hitting me hard.

No comments: