The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 10, 2018

July Order In

I got a call from the office today that my book order I had placed in July had arrived! Huzzah! I was so excited! But first! I had four classes in today to get orientation and check out books. A lot of the students had already been in, so that made it easy, even got in a book talk for one class as I roamed down the shelves! I love doing that! Had my aides do some deliveries, check in the old Medieval History books that Mr. P brought down. Did not have to find or ship any Geography Alive books because the school found theirs, yeah! Kercheski'd two math classes for Mr. G. Checked out same for Mr. A 7th period. Withdrew a cart full of books to get that process started. I have books that need to be withdrawn EVERYWHERE! I even had to unload my box cart of books so I could pick up the new ones! I always love it when I get in new books! Got them all accounted for, now to strip them and get them ready to get out there!

No comments: