The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Yellow Heart

My PA came in today with two 3D printers for two of my teachers! It was very exciting! To see my PA and the teachers getting all excited and exchanging ideas and possibilities was very cool! There was a SD card with a trial project on it, which was a yellow heart and Mr. C gave it to me because I had gotten him one of the four 3D printers available. I have it hanging on my bulletin board in my office! I cleaned up some stuff out of the back today. Took some teacher science resources and put them back in the old textbook room. Took some other teacher resources and put them in the back back room. Took a box of books that need repairs and sorted through it. Put away two stacks of math books I had piled up. Got my cart of books (six shelves of withdrawn books) up to the staff room for teachers to sort through and brought down the books from the first cart. Put those in a box for students to look through and take for their own. I needed to work on the 921's and ended up going ahead and weeding it out. I got nearly 3 shelves of books out. Had both lunches in. Did a bit of laminating, three book covers for me. They had gotten torn and needed to be redone. Got them back on the books and ready to put on the shelves tomorrow. Almost called in sick, but made it through! Worked on my new order for PermaBound off the order I was putting together last June. I rethought a lot of the books, but did keep some on. I need to decide what to repair and what to replace. Early bed tonight!

No comments: