The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Finished Up

Today I took the book sets that had been in the non-fiction room and moved them back out into the fiction side of the library. I had all the Dear America books, Lemony Snicket, 39 Clues, Warrior cats, and not sure what to do with Spirit Animals yet, but I'll find it a spot. Bashed my hand that I messed up camping this summer and begged for Neosporin for it. It opened up just a little, just a few spots of blood, but I was so unhappy because it was doing so well healing! Made barcodes for some of our Schoolwide sets that I had in, but didn't have barcodes. Asked a school to send mine back and send her the one that belongs to her. Asked another school about books that have her stamp and barcodes, but don't show up on our system. She said to yes, send them over, so I will! Helped our custodian replace three of our circular flourescent light tubes that had been flickering. Did a massive ton of laminating tonight. One of our PE teachers made puzzles and I had eight baggies of puzzle pieces alone! That was interesting. I had three that got messed up, so I had to cut them out and work them. Then I had another set I had done front to back for a staff member and when I got done her post it note was laminated on top. Oh my! I cut it out and relaminated that as well. Checked out several iPads today. Asked to get in a KEVA Makerspace kit from LMSS. I couldn't find it in the catalogue and no one really knew why so they are looking at that while I just got to put in a tech ring. Ready for classes in all day tomorrow!

No comments: