The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Befuddled

I should have maybe stayed home today, but no, I didn't because I really wanted to help score at the volleyball game tonight and figured it would look a bit suspicious if I stayed home sick then came in to score! My poor little brain was spinning its wheels as I deleted the order the math books came in. Had to reask Mr. G about the program he talked to me about yesterday. Asked about Spanish math books to realize I just needed to check with the other LMA's and two of them had them, even though they weren't in the system (or so I think!) I started to pull and withdraw LIT sets that no one has touched in years so I can offer them up to the teachers for their classes as I cleaned out books I had put back in that section in June and hadn't actually put away yet. They are put away now! Looks so much better back there. And I found Black Beauty!! I was so excited! Now I just need to find the student that wanted it! I did score the volleyball game. Took 45 CPM advanced math books up to Mr. A. And I think I may be able to get through tomorrow. I was totally going to cash it in, but feel all semi all right - unless that's the Anacin, Pepsi and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups talking. I have three book talks tomorrow, so I'd like to be there for that. Time for bed. Trying to get in good sleep.

No comments: