The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Black Beauty

I'm a bit sick, sneezing, feeling low. I thought about calling in sick. Went to bed super early last night. But, made it in. Had four classes in today to just check out books and three of them were when I didn't have aides! Had fun with the students getting them what they needed. Except one student wanted this anotated Black Beauty book. I thought I had it, checked all over and under and around and could not find it for her. I hate when that happens. I'm still thinking about it in my head. Finished covering the last of the paperbacks. Worked on my next Titlewave order. There were some books from the last order that didn't come in, so I added those on. Had some books I found at Powell's that I needed to order too. Went out with my aides and checked how they are doing with shelving books. Had Ms. W in again today getting students their iPads from the AEM program. Helped her out with that just a bit. Called in a couple of students for her. Got the cart ready for the staff meeting this afternoon and then we also have our WOU cohort in tonight. I saw them in there as I finished up scoring the volleyball game. It's a Monday!

No comments: