The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Unimpressed

That's how I felt with the 8th graders today while I did book talks. I had 5 classes in today. That was a lot! They had a sub and he was really good with the students. I had one student that was a bit attention hogging. But she apologized and that was unexpected. I really appreciated it. Started my next book spine for my window display. Did all my mandatory trainings today. Got my first call for the AEM iPads so I went through the cart and pulled out the six called for and couldn't check out two of them because they are not residing at my school! Hopefully when I get in they'll have gotten them transferred so I can check them out and give to the teacher. My aides did a fabulous job and I gave them their fiction shelf assignments today. Lots of clouds and rain, and we even be open during lunches tomorrow!

No comments: