The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Brownies

I took in brownies today for the staff so I wouldn't eat them all! It was much appreciated! We had a crazy schedule with an assembly today. I put in an order for PermaBound today and that was fun to do. I got in my container of KEVA planks! I was so excited! I was going to sit on them for a day or two, but I couldn't help it and started with letting my aides play with them. Then our A lunch kids are pretty quiet, so I let three of them play with them as well. They really made some great structures! Fun to see six of them all together at a table when they'd never get together otherwise and play with the planks and go through the booklet that came with it. Made me extremely happy. I sent out the email to teachers about our other Makerspace kits. Then I let one of our teachers know that we have a 3D printer you can check out and he got so excited. So I went into our catalogue, but it wouldn't let me check it out. So I sent in a tech ring and they will get it rolling I'm sure. Did a bit of laminating and then left to enjoy a beautiful afternoon.

No comments: