The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 17, 2018

A - TwMM - W - L - V

Lots of things went on today! It was Monday, so our focus on AVID first thing with binder checks and making sure students have what they need for the week. Then Mrs. C brought in her math classes to pick up Thinking with Mathematical Models for six periods today. I finished up that three tier cart of books to withdraw and started having my aides sharpie out the 'Leslie' stamps. We also had our lockdown drill today. I was happy that our library doors did automatically lock and unlock! I also scored volleyball tonight! Our first games! We only won one, but perhaps Wednesday we'll do better. We lasted a bit longer than we were supposed to because we totally forgot how long the 5th game was supposed to be! We played to 25, but really were supposed to stop at 15! Heavens! I couldn't remember from last year! I know now! 

No comments: