The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, April 12, 2019

20 Gone

Thank goodness we made it! We had 20 teachers and classified out today. That's 27% of our staff. I only wished we had more students than that out! I talked with our cafeteria staff and they held onto boxes this morning so I got seven more boxes of books packed up for next week. Had both lunches in. Almost finished The Book of Boy. Sat with one of our aides and helped him go through the Rubik's cube book and we did it together. I was proud of him for following the directions! I think he tends to jump in feet first, but hopefully it'll make an impact on him. I only have one cart now with discarded books on it! Huzzah! All the others are empty. I still have tons of books to box up, but at least we're clearing a part of the stash!
See you Monday!

No comments: