The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Last Order In

Came in to find four boxes of books waiting for me! Yeah! I was so hoping my last order would be in! But first, I sent out an email about where/who the Chrome carts are out for the week. Went through all the clipboards and sent that out. Had a teacher ask about speed dating books. Asked if I could get together books for her students for tomorrow. Her aide picked two cart shelves full and I did six shelves. So many great books! I also asked the librarian at Sprague for help with that and she sent me how speed dating can work so I sent that on to the teacher. Tomorrow should be fun! Helped reset students. Logged in an absence for next Monday and Tuesday for my hubby’s knee surgery. Got my favorite sub to snag it. Made some posters for the front office and got them to her. Then I played with my new books! I’m so happy when I get to get the new books out there! Stripped them and put in date due slips on some of the hardbacks today. A great day! Have I ever mentioned I love my job?

No comments: