The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Honors Dessert

It was great to honor our students today with getting on our honor roll tonight. So perfect to see students really taking advantage of the education they are entitled to. It was great. I handed out certificates to the 6th graders that came. And I got to see the ceremony they did. It was nice. Worked on the new books today and put out a display on the Award Books I got in. They all got out with strips and Due Date slips and I also made a new label to put in that said they were ALA Award 2019 books. I had a couple of award books that I already had, so I labeled them too. Had both lunches in and had a student tell me I was dumb and stupid. We wrote him up.  I got some other books out there today. I’m glad I ended up on a great note for the day.

No comments: