The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Speak

I just got in the graphic novel of Speak and really thought I needed to go through it before I put it out. Even though it’s rated 7th grade and up. Nicely done. I was very impressed. I’ve never read Speak, but well worth while. It’s out on the rack. Got all the rest of the new books out except for the paperbacks. I was waiting for a student to come by that wanted to cover his books so I could show him how I did it. He came during 7th period, so I showed him and I think he’ll do fine. Did some laminating for a teacher. Got the library set for a meeting and helped the presenter get everything ready. Packed up more books for discard. Students were much calmer today! Thank goodness! One more day this week!

No comments: