The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 22, 2019

A Nice Monday

Had to look up my new password today since I didn’t log in right this morning! Lots of emails, helping out students. Graphic novel recommendations going out to the other LMA’s. Finished The Button War today. Interesting! Then I added up how much teachers have used the library for an idea from our IC on who to give my Leadership Trophy to. So, I think I have that! I’m excited to promote using the library as a great resource! Packed up five more boxes of discarded books. I also sent out an email on the library being open all week and which carts were open for teachers to use. I had a lot of teachers come in and get signed up! It was great, for the carts. No one signed up for the library though. But, many are testing and it is the end of the 5th grading period. The students are off Friday and I just have a half day. 

No comments: