The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

CPR Day!

I love it when our firefighters come in to do their Hands Only CPR. We had four 8th grade classes in today doing the training and it was a lot of fun to watch them. On my side, I was trying to find all my employee evaluations, especially the one from last year so I knew what to talk about for this year on my review! I did find it and I’m pretty happy with it! Should work well with what I did accomplish this year, so I’m happy with that. Finished off getting the Everybody, 398’s all labeled ‘Discarded’ so Ms. V can use them for her PD on the 26th. Gave my aides their reviews back with my edits so they could see them. Looked at more books from my last order since they won’t meet my budget with what’s on my order. Found out we can’t use DonorChoose for the libraries since we are not librarians or teachers. That was sad. On the whole, a good day and a great treat to watch the students get a life time skill.

No comments: