The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Loading Pallets


Didn’t want to hurt myself today, so I had my aides help move these boxes out to the pallets. I had each aide only move 5 boxes and I did five for each trip out (six of them) and I was so glad when they were all loaded and I had all the boxes out of the library!! I had one aide who got sick! She asked to sit down and I told her to, and grab a trash can in case she threw up. The phone rang, and when I got back to her, she had thrown up! Oh no! Our security person was walking by, so I asked him to be sure she got upstairs and then I sent an email to make sure someone came to pick her up. Reset student passwords. Ran STEAM during the lunches. My students loved having the puzzles out today during A lunch. I had five students all gathered around! Yeah! I also told two students to stop shoving each other, multiple times, and then one of them shoved someone else who fell. I sent in a behavior intervention form and found out that he got suspended for that. Sad, but I felt I did the right thing. Garten will pick up the pallets tomorrow. I was on my way home and it started to rain! Drats! It wasn’t supposed to. But it didn’t rain for too long, so hopefully the boxes are all right. 

No comments: