The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 8, 2019

ChromeCart Signups

I had a teacher come and want to sign up for the ChromeCarts for when we begin testing next week. I hadn’t done them yet, so I found my sign ups from last year and got them all ready. They were in Publisher, and I had to first change the week dates on the side, then do a sheet for each of the nine carts. Change the week again, one for each cart...I had to make 6 weeks for each cart. I had one time where it stopped printing, so I had to stop and save, then reopen and it was good to go from then on. I also worked on my aides’ book reviews and wrote them up and got them in my binder for students to look through. Got in a new aide. Had classes in most of the day, but just to use the space, no check outs. Had a sub teacher who needed a link to a video to show, and another who had speakers, but no power cord to play them. Helped them both. Had to cannabilize the computer cart to get the right fit. Had to go up and pick up the power cord from the speakers for the sub so I could replug it into the cart for the night! Didn’t do the greatest job, but it worked and all were happy. 

No comments: