The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Poster Day!


Today was a great day and I got my poster done! But yes, I had to do a couple more posters because I forgot the green screen option! I also went in the side door this morning, because I remembered we no longer have an industrial arts program and there’s probably wood up there I could use for string art projects and there was! I went in for a quick chat with our principal and she said go ahead and take what I wanted, so I did! There’s a lot more that would need to be cut, but I got two small boxes full after school got out today. I got a call from JLG and though I knew there was something in the works, but this lady talked with me and set me up with a quote, so I emailed our PA, Mr. G and he called me back to say that yes, they were working on a deal and I had been the third to raise questions about what was really going on so he had called them to say, whoa! We are not ready yet. So hopefully he’ll have it all straightened out by our meeting Thursday. Helped students get their passwords set. Put away books. Got two AEM devices out for our AEM person today. Had both lunches in and even put out the MakerSpace cart for students to look at. A great day and two days left until the end of the first six weeks. 

No comments: