The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Six Classes

We had classes in all day today. So busy! I had two classes in where I was the only one there. One with only one aide. It was a great day to check out books! Scholastic called about the fall Book Fair and we talked for at least half an hour (can I admit I was multitasking?) I know it’s her job to be upbeat and gung ho, but I’m just not there! I had both lunches in as well! Laminated my poster and two new aide passes for the year. I did a few resetting passwords today and got the students connected up. I loved today, the students checking in and out and even during lunch we had a lot of check outs even then! Put away books and got the student books ready to be put away tomorrow! Got 30ish books ready for Ms. S, she wanted ‘how to’, instruction books so I got those ready and took them up to her. Then I went out and helped with the track meet. There were only three races, so it went pretty quick, only to come out and find my car wouldn’t start! Luckily Ms. W was parked right next to me and she had jumper cables! So I got home! One more student contact day!

No comments: