The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

All Hallow's Eve


It wasn’t too bad for being the day of Hallow’d Even! We’ll see how tomorrow goes! My aide did a fabulous job putting up the tissue paper for my display and got it all done today. I think she did a great job! Sent into our textbook guru that I didn’t think my math inventory was right, ALL the subjects were coming up, not just math, so she checked and yes, I was right. It hadn’t been set up right. So she ditched that one and started me a new one. Luckily I hadn’t done too much on it. Good thing I asked now rather than at the end of the year. That would have been frightening! Withdrew some old LA books and told our guru that all of the entries for that were now all ‘no copies’ anywhere in the district so she could delete them, which she did! Garten will come tomorrow for our surplus books I have out there. Sent in my JLG order, then found out I needed a quote! I thought we were all set to put it in! So I emailed them quickly to get that done. Had both lunches in and the MakerSpace was crazy busy. I really must get a handle on the painting. We had glue being poured out of bottles without lids on. Paint on the cart. Someone had taken their plastic paint pallet and just put it paint and all into the cart rather than the sink in the back! Oh my. That has to stop. I emailed our other LMA at another school to ask how she did it and she said that yes, sometimes it was too much! All my magnets are gone and I never saw them being used for anything. I have a note where the balloons were that they need to ask for them. I’m learning as well! Off to home to be there for the trick or treaters!

No comments: