The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Scoring Cranes

Worked on inventory today. I did all the 300’s today with the Chromebook on a cart. I also had my aides work on the math inventory. I showed them how to do it, then set them loose! I think they did a great job. I did some book talks with Ms. R’s 7th period class. I had about eight different books I went through pretty quickly, and only had one checked out, the one by George Takei! A great book! Had both lunches in today and they finished the tropical bird puzzle. We got a call for staff to come up and judge the art class crane figures. I had fun doing it! Then I went on to score volleyball. Then I went to MOD pizza to help donate 20% of my dinner to the Leslie Garden! A lovely day.

No comments: