The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Inventory

Spent the first hour of my day checking for three books turned in but never came off the account. I went through every one of the math book he had, every workbook of the kind he had and checked about 12 shelves for the library book that was supposedly turned in. I couldn’t find any of them. I felt really bad. And I usually feel that way when I can’t help a student. I also organized the math and workbooks just to make sure. I worked on more inventory today since it was pretty quiet, started the 500’s. I stopped and started because of students that were getting extra help from several different staff. At least I got some done! I was hoping to get them all done, but oh well. Did some heavy laminating today. We had new maps of the school put together by our lovely Ms. P. There were a lot! Then some for Ms. K and Ms. S. Had the kids in for MakerSpace today. Put away all the date books that weren’t chosen. So sad. There were quite a few, about 50 or so. That gave me an excuse to check the shelves as well. Checked to see if there was a pallet outside to put my surplus boxes on for pick up. A great day. 

No comments: