The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

End of Six Weeks

I worked on getting the art/drawing books ready to go to the art room. Marking out the Leslie stamps, adding the Discard labels and stamp with the date. Our art teacher said she’d take them all, so they are hers! I took the cart up after school today. Fire drill times two! We had our monthly fire drill today and as soon as we got in, the alarm went off again! So off we all tromped out again. I heard that a volleyball hit a station and got set off! I chivied my aides today to get their book reviews in and I got six of them to get them in. One sent in a review, and it didn’t sound quite right to me? So I plugged in a phrase and it was 100% Cliff Notes! I let them know that plagiarism is not ok. She needed to redo it and a notice that in high school they check everything! They resubmitted another one. Had both lunches in. And another set of volleyball games to score after school.

No comments: