The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 25, 2019

Birthday Girl



Can’t help bragging that my youngest granddaughter is eight years old today! Here are a few more MakerSpace projects I’ve done this week. An LED candle, some origami leaves and a modge pod of ginkgo leaves. I watched a Common Sense video on Digital Citizenship. It took me nearly all day with having to do things here and there, but I did do it! I sent most my aides to help another teacher all day. We had our reteaching on the during passing fire drill today. It went a lot smoother than the other day! Had Quiet Reading day in the library today and it didn’t do too bad, though I did tell two groups that sitting and holding a book and still talking was not quiet reading! Put paper in the copier machine, twice. There was more, but I did leave early to meet my hubby for a doctor appointment. I did bring a sandwich and needed some lettuce, so I went out to the garden and picked some lettuce leaves. Turned out pretty good! See you Monday!

No comments: