The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Monday Training Blues


Got in to work, (da da da dum)
Strange people were there. (da da da dum)
Some crazy training (da da da dum)
All in the blue lab chairs,
And I've got the blues, (Waaaailing)
Got the training day blues (da da dum)
Can't use my desk too much cause
I'm stuck with the Training Day Blues....
So, I spent most of the day in the back room cleaning up stuff that needed some attention. I finished moving all the teacher materials around and there's lots of space on that rack now. Got one of our aides to clean up the magazines we have in boxes for kids to use for projects they need photos for and that's all straightened out now. Got another aide to work on reorganizing all the backstock magazines we hold for a year or two. Another aide moved some unused science texts up to the back wall so we could make room for the Physical Science with Earth Science that came in. I worked on renumbering the shelves. We also began to move the Prentice Hall Literature Platinum books around since the new Prentice Hall Literature Golds took over three of their shelves. I did finish up my October cancer awareness board on the inside (while the group took a lunch) and did the outside bulletin board as well. (Da da da dum!)

No comments: